Coronavirus Testing for the Whole European Union
Rapid test boxes for the detection of Coronavirus from Madrid to the entire European Union
Detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to the virus responsible for COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2
Where to buy rapid COVID-19 test boxes in Madrid or anywhere in the European Union?
From Arpa Médica, as a registered distributor of sanitary products at an international level and a medical center with a laboratory for more than 20 years, we have provided boxes of the rapid COVID-19 IgG / IgM test with CE certification seal and proven quality. It is an immunochromatographic test that detects the presence of IgG and IgM antibodies against SARS-COV-2, which is the virus responsible for COVID-19, also known as coronavirus.
SHIPMENTS TO THE WHOLE EUROPEAN UNION
Catalog about our products in
COVID-19 rapid test results
If neither of the two antibodies are detected in the rapid test, there is a high probability that the patient has not been in contact with the virus. Or, that you are in a window period (having come into contact with the virus, you have not yet developed antibodies).
The rapid test is an inexpensive method that offers us information in 10-15 minutes.
The COVID-19 lgG / lgM rapid test (Blood / serum / plasma) is a solid phase immunochromatographic test for the rapid, qualitative and differential detection of lgG and lgM antibodies against the new coronavirus 2019 in whole blood, serum or human plasma .
Our rapid test products (Egens, Testsealabs and Lambra) have the CE mark and have passed all the necessary quality standards for the confidence of Arpa Médica quality.
An explanatory video of taking a rapid blood test in the European Union:
Allow the test kit, sample, buffer, and / or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30 ° C) before testing.
1. Remove the test strip / ”cassette” from the sealed foil pouch and use it as soon as possible. Better results will be obtained if the test is performed within the first hour of obtaining the sample.
2. Place the test kit on a clean, level surface. Test strip: Add 4 μL of blood to the sample pad (purple section with colloidal gold) of the test strip, then immediately add 2 drops (approximately 60 μL) of buffer to the buffer pad (top of the strip). Cassette: Add 2 μL of blood to the sample well (A) of the Cassette, then immediately add 2 drops (approximately 60 μL) of buffer to the buffer well (B).
3. Wait for the colored lines to appear. The result should be read after 10 minutes. Positive results can begin to be visible within 2 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 15 minutes.
- Negative: the control line is the only visible line on the reagent marker. No IgG or IgM antibody was detected. These results do not exclude infection. If symptoms persist, a new sample should be taken from the patient within 3-5 days and the test repeated.
- IgM and IgG positive: Control line C, IgM line, and IgG line are clearly visible on the reagent marker. IgM and IgG antibodies have tested positive, indicating that the patient is in the late acute phase of infection.
- Positive IgG: Control line C and IgG line are visible on the reagent marker. The results show that the IgG antibody was positive. This indicates that the patient is in the recovery stage of the infection.
- Positive IgM: Control line C and IgM line are visible on the reagent marker. The Ig M antibody was positive, indicating that the patient is in the acute stage of infection
Invalid Test Results – If the control line does not appear on the reagent marker, the test result is invalid regardless of whether other lines are visible on the test bar. Retest with a new test.
Where to get the rapid test in Europe?
At Arpa Médica, we perform the test for both individuals and companies.
More information about the COVID-19 test
where we are?
Two spaces in the best areas of Madrid
The two medical centers, owned by Dr. Palomo, are located in the Madrid neighborhoods of Salamanca and El Viso where services are offered Gynecology and Fertility Center and Medical Specialties Center.
Arpa Médica, Darro 15
Calle del Darro 15, 28002 Madrid
(+34) 917 45 17 42
Arpa Médica, Juan Bravo 25
Calle Juan Bravo 25, 28006 Madrid
(+34) 917 45 17 42