-If you have symptoms related to covid-19 such as:
FEVER, DRY COUGH, INSUFFICIENCY / RESPIRATORY DIFFICULTY,
DO NOT GO TO THE CENTER, for the public good.
–YOU SHOULD REMAIN IN YOUR HOME and you can call us to consult with a doctor about the symptoms, where they can guide you to take the appropriate measures and notify the SPECIALIZED HOSPITALS, which have the appropriate means and facilities, if necessary.
As of 10.03.2020, we will begin to make TELEPHONE INQUIRIES as follows:
- Telephone triage consultation with our staff
- Telephone consultation with the specialist, where he will indicate:
– Possible diagnosis or treatment
– Need to extend the consultation by video call
– Need to go to the center in person. For which your symptoms and conditions will be consulted to assess the safety of the consultation.
- Delivery of recipes, reports and tests safely in a space enabled in the center.
WE REMEMBER THE GENERAL MEASURES OF PREVENTION
- In case of RESPIRATORY INFECTION, avoid close contact with other people.
- When you are coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your elbow flexed, or with a disposable tissue.
- AVOID touching EYES, NOSE AND MOUTH.
- WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY.
- Help us fighting the virus and contact us for any help we can provide you.